Have you removed your front sway bar because it's limiting your angle kit or your motor swap doesn't clear? Look no further, this is the solution for you!
Making its debut in 2012, angle kits where getting more angle, motor swaps where becoming the norm and people began ripping their sway bars off there cars with no replacement! This is a huge step backwards to chassis setup and tunability. Drifting is also in its own genre now in regards to chassis setup, making it necessary for parts to be specifically designed for this new direction. This sway bar has been specifically tailored to meet the needs for pro level drifting. It has been tested on several cars in formula drift over the last several years and has proven to be the most chosen s-chassis sway bar on the formula drift pro circuit.
- Clears massive angle with its high clearance end plate design
- Clears virtually any motor swap with a reshaped bar design for higher clearance
- Improved spring rate specifically designed for pro drifting
- Improved sway bar motion ratio custom tailored for pro drifting
- Additional bar rates available for purchase giving the largest range of rates over any bar on the market giving over 9 different rates in total
- Made In USA
- 3-way adjustable end plates
- Chromoly bar construction
- Bolts into the factory sway bar location for ease of install
- High corrosion resistant grade 8 hardware included
- High quality spherical bearing end links included
- Aluminum shaft collars for lateral lockout included
- Energy suspension bushing kit included complete with all hardware and brackets
- High quality powder coat
- Trimming of the frame and tension rod bracket are needed
- May not be compatible with "NISMO Power Brace"
WHICH SWAY BAR IS RIGHT FOR YOU, PRO or STREET?
While both require simple and minor trimming to install lets see which version is the best fit for your application
...REQUIRES WELDING AND MINOR FABRICATION...
By fabricating a few simple tabs you can take advantage of the pro bars advantages that have helped put drivers on the podium! This bar has a change in motion ratio found to work better for drifting. This requires the fabrication and welding of mounts for the end links to attach to the front lower control arm.
...DOES NOT REQUIRE WELDING OR FABRICATING...
While still holding on to most of the advantages of the pro bar it was specifically designed to be a direct bolt in to the factory front lower control arm or aftermarket arm that supports a factory sway bar. This makes the install much easier for those with little or no fabrication experience.